Terms of Service
This Agreement shall govern participation in the Astrality Program. By participating in the Program, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.The term 'user' shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement by registering. Astrality is offered to you by MarketMedia j.d.o.o., which will from hereon in this document be referred to as the Provider.
Astrality has the right to choose either or not to accept a user using our services.
Fake traffic of any kind is not allowed. Autosurfers, iframes, bots, proxies, autohit services, traffic exchanges. Any User that uses such fake traffic system will be banned and no refund shall be granted.
Astrality will not accept any website that can harm or has content that is not appropriate to general audience. The following website types are examples of denied websites:
- Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity.
- Sites containing shock gore such as prolapse, bestiality, scatological content such as urine or feces, discriminatory comments, or any depiction of a minor in an adult or sexual situation.
- Sites containing child pornography.
- Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which threatens physical harm.
- Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
- Sites that participate in or transmit spam using any kind of online possibilities.
- Sites promoting any type of illegal substances or activities or sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advices and money-making opportunities.
- Sites with any type of content that a reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
- Sites that, after being reviewed and at our total discretion, don’t qualify for our Program.
- Sites that are generated automatically on sub-domains like Blogspot, Wordpress, etc.
Any website that uses any kind of fake traffic to generate income will be deleted and the revenue of that account will be taken out.
- Advertisement Page can not contain any other popup/popunder or page block.
- Any Advertisement cannot contain any kind of content as it is in the Websites Section.
- Advertisement Page must not contain scripts that alter user's browser settings.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain any frame-breaking codes.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain any auto-downloads without user action.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain multiple alert boxes.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain alert boxes that the close button cannot be seen.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain auto-playing video/music. Users don't like it, Google doesn't like it, neither do we.
If after approval the Advertisement Page has changed and breaks these terms, we will block your campaign and account.
In that case you will not be entitled to a refund.
In case the Advertisement Page is changed we immediately require notification of these changes by email or by the ticket system.By depositing funds on Astrality, you agree that if any kind of malware/exploits/hijacks/virus is detected on any of your Advertisement Pages, your account will be disabled and you won't be entitled to a refund. The same rule applies if we detect multiple accounts banned for that reason.
Data Reporting (Stats):
All Campaigns on the Astrality are served, tracked and reported by Astrality. For Campaigns that involve third party serving/tracking, accounting may be beyond the control of Astrality.
All bonuses earned cannot be withdrawn from the platform. The bonuses are the last used amount from your account.
All advertising rates are subject to change at any time.
Representations and Warranties:
Customer hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Provider and the Publishers (including their successors, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns) from and against all claims, loss, liability, damage and expense of any nature (including attorneys' reasonable fees) in connection with the Advertisement URL and its linked websites, for any actual or alleged breach of any term of this Agreement.
In no event shall either party be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of use, or loss of profits arising thereunder or from the provision of services.
Limitation of Liability:
Neither the Provider nor the participating sites will be subject to any liability whatsoever for (a) any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the Advertisement URL due to systems failures or other technological failures of the Provider or of the Internet; (b) delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of a campaign, including, without limitation, difficulties with a Publisher or Website, difficulties with a third-party server, or electronic malfunction; and (c) errors in content or omissions in any Advertisement URL provided by Customer.
The Provider reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You are responsible for complying with any changes to the terms and conditions within 2 days of the date of change, and are required to read this page periodically.
Each party warrants to the other that, during the term of this Agreement, it shall comply with all applicable rules and regulations (including but not limited to laws governing privacy, and data protection).